Join the Southill Vets Pet Health Club
Southill Vets are pleased to offer our Pet Healthcare Plan for dogs, cats, and rabbits. This scheme is specifically designed to help provide essential routine preventative veterinary care throughout the year at an affordable and substantially discounted rate. It also enables you to spread the cost of this comprehensive service over 12 regular budget-friendly monthly instalments.
Reasons to join our Pet Health Club today
Protection against contagious diseases
- Annual booster vaccinations using the best and most effective vaccines covering:
- Dogs – Distemper, Parvovirus, hepatitis, Parainfluenza and Leptospirosis (Lepto 4) and Kennel Cough
- Cats – Feline Enteritis, Calicivirus, Herpesvirus, and Leukaemia
- Rabbits – Myxomatosis and Viral Haemorrhagic Diseases (VHD 1 & 2)
- New or restarted vaccine courses for only £20 – more than 50% discount!
- Kennel Cough – separate vaccination for only £19!
- A full health examination with your Vet each year
- 6-monthly health check with a veterinary nurse, including weight check for your parasite products
- Flea & tick treatment for the year – the most effective prescription products
- Worm prevention for the year – we’ll recommend the treatment most suitable for your pet and best at protecting your family too, including Lungworm cover for dogs
- Fly Strike prevention for rabbits
- Free anal gland expression with a veterinary nurse
- Free nail clips with a veterinary nurse
- More than 50% off microchipping! Tracer microchips for £10 to give the best chance of being reunited with your pet if they are lost
- 10% off all preventative dental products and care (including scale & polish)
- 10% off all life-stage diets purchased at the surgery – you will also benefit from any ongoing pet food company loyalty schemes
- 10% off routine neutering
- 20% discount on the cost of out-of-hours consultations at Wincanton*
Plus, you also benefit from:
- No joining fee or annual renewal fee
- Membership price is fixed for 12 months
- Convenient monthly direct debit payment
Spread the cost AND save money
Our Pet Health Club allows members to break up the cost of this comprehensive preventative healthcare plan into 12 monthly payments. This makes it more affordable and easier to budget for your pet’s healthcare.
- It helps you provide essential routine care for your pet, which is all part of being a responsible pet owner.
- You save money on the cost of treatments and services that keep your pet healthy and happy.
- You can spread the cost of routine care with convenient monthly Direct Debits, making it easier to manage.
Monthly plan cost:
£6.00 — Rabbit
£13.50 — Cat
£13.80 — Small Dog up to 7kg
£15.70 — Medium Dog 7.5 – 25kg
£19.00 — Large Dog over 25kg
If you would like to join our Pet Health Club, then please pop into your nearest branch and we can arrange this for you.
Alternatively, you can sign up online.
*Excludes tests, drugs, or treatments, which are charged as normal