Why choose Southill Vets
A caring & compassionate service for you and your pets
Southill Vets is one of the few veterinary practices in the Southwest area that remains in private independent ownership. Our independence enables us to always put the health and wellbeing of the pets in our care first.
Our long-established team of Vets, Registered Veterinary Nurses, Receptionists, and Support Staff are proud to offer a caring and compassionate service that is second to none. We will treat your pets as we would our own and are always happy to help you.
Why choose us
- Long established, independently owned practice, run by people who truly care
- Your pet’s health is our priority, that’s why we offer our Pet Health Club
- Caring, compassionate, and highly experienced team – meet us
- Comfortable waiting areas with separation for cats and dogs
- State-of-the-art facilities for the swift diagnosis & treatment of your pet
- Easily accessible for clients from Wincanton, Gillingham, Milborne Port, Mere, and the surrounding villages
24/7 emergency pet care
In addition, we run our own in-house 24-hour emergency pet care service. Our Vets and Nurses share a duty rota allowing our clients to see a familiar face out of hours in the normal surgery building right here in Wincanton. Learn more.
Facilities designed for you & your pets
Our main surgery premises at Wincanton have been designed to the highest standard to provide the best possible environment for our patients and clients. The practice is a clean, professional environment with a spacious waiting area and has ample parking near the door.