Order a repeat prescription
You can order a repeat prescription for your pet using the form below.
We will let you know when your items are ready to be collected, or if you need to book a Meds Check appointment with a Vet.
If your prescription is time-dependent, please do not use this form – call us on 01963 33226 during normal hours.
If you require a repeat prescription, please remember;
- It is a legal requirement that animals on long-term prescription medications remain under our care, so you and your pet must be registered with us.
- We must have examined your pet within the last 6 months.
- Some medication will require more frequent consultations or blood tests – we will tell you if this is the case for your pet.
- Written prescriptions are available for which we charge a fee – please remember that we have no control over third-party suppliers and cannot take responsibility for any medications or other products they may supply you with.
- You must be over 18 years old to collect prescription medication from our vet practices.
- We typically need a minimum of 48 hours’ notice to process your request – if the medication is more urgent, please let us know when you order.
- If you order medication on a Friday it should arrive on a Monday.