To help keep our clients and our team safe, the following COVID safety measures remain in place:
- Please respect each other’s space as much as possible
- Wear a mask inside our veterinary practices and during outdoor consults
- Use the hand sanitiser provided upon entry
- We are still more than happy to see you and your pets outside – this is at the discretion of the Vet or Nurse you will be seeing, or also at your request
- If you do have symptoms or have tested positive for COVID, please contact us to re-arrange your appointment
Please note that opening hours at Mere and Milborne Port are still slightly restricted.